One of the main reasons people surrender their dogs to shelters is unwanted or destructive behavior from their dogs. Here are a few things to know.
To keep your home a peaceable kingdom, you’ll want to arm yourself with some know-how before you introduce a new dog to your resident feline.
Dogs can live happily without their sense of sight. Here are a few things you should know if your dog is going blind or if you’re adopting a blind dog.
Brown recluse spider bite poisoning in dogs can happen when one of these spiders bites and injects its venom into the wound. Here’s what you should know.
Here are ten easy-to-follow video tutorials of DIY dog costumes that just about anybody can make for Halloween, Dress Up Your Pet Day, or any occasion.
January 14th is Dress Up Your Pet Day, and you may be thinking about dressing your pup up. Here’s a quick guide to see if it’s right for your dog.
Latest News and Reviews
Tons of pet parents play dress up with their dogs. National Dress Up Your Pet Day is the perfect day to celebrate your pet’s impeccable fashion sense.
Brachycephalic airway syndrome in dogs is a medical condition that involves a series of abnormal upper airway conditions that affect brachycephalic dogs.
Training is the best investment you can make in your relationship with your dog. Follow these eight simple guidelines to make the process easier!
Puppy proof the house before your curious newcomer sets a paw inside your home. Here are a few puppy proofing tips to help keep your pup safe.
Have you ever needed to get something done but just couldn’t find the energy to do it? These sleepy dogs know how you feel! Watch the videos!
Breathing difficulties are capable of affecting all dogs, no matter their age, sex, or breed. They can involve a range of symptoms.
- At DogTime, our mission is to keep dogs out of shelters and get them adopted to good homes by providing novice and experienced owners alike with the important information needed to make them, and their dogs, very happy and healthy.
- DogTime covers all things dog. Our extensive pure- and mixed-breed profiles include the history and evaluation of various dog breed characteristics--such as behaviors, shedding, adaptability--and what they mean for a potential owner.
- For those looking to take the plunge and adopt a four-legged friend, take the matchup quiz and questionnaire to find the pooch who best fits your lifestyle and interests. You can even check local shelters in your zip code using our adoption page. And don't forget the extensive lists of dog names by breed, theme, and other categories.
- We also feature expert advice on a variety of topics, including training, raising puppies, housetraining, dog health, product reviews, and more, with answers provided by notable and respected veterinarians, trainers, behaviorists, pet lovers, and specialists.
- For more relaxed fare, the dog video and dog picture pages are stocked with videos and images of everything from funny and cute dogs to how-to's, product reviews, and training.
- Make sure and check the homepage for breaking news articles and features covering the latest happenings in the dog world, product and food recalls, important legislation, and other information that impacts dog owners.